Postmodernism

After reading these articles I was a little confused. I followed along how they talk about Postmodernism; however, when they started to talk about Disneyland I got a little confused. I also had a difficult time interpreting the culture and the woman the article was talking about on the first page in the first paragraph. From what I got out of Postmodernism, these artist create art that represents the unknown. As the article states, postmodern artists and architects take note of new messages, symbols, culture and media and then transforms them into videos, songs, painting or buildings, reflecting the ideas of postmodernism. Personally, I feel like it can be difficult to be a postmodernism artist because you have to represent the unknown and in a form of art. I don't think I would be a great postmodernism artist because I believe that I am not as creative and would have difficulty representing the unknown and understanding it in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Whole Ball of Wax

Postmodernism Finish Project